Relax and Recharge: 15-Minute Sunday Morning Yoga Flow
Hey everyone, welcome to your Sunday morning yoga session! Today we’re going to focus on calming our minds and stretching our bodies.
- We’ll start with some deep breathing exercises to help us relax and prepare for the yoga poses ahead. Sit in a comfortable cross-legged position and take a deep breath in through your nose, filling your lungs with air, then exhale slowly through your mouth. Repeat this sequence for 1 minute.
- Now let’s move on to the yoga poses. We’ll start with the downward-facing dog pose to stretch your arms, shoulders, and hamstrings. Hold this pose for 30 seconds, then move into the warrior II pose to work your legs and hips. Hold this pose for 1 minute, then switch to the other side.
- Next, we’ll move on to the tree pose to improve your balance and strengthen your legs. Stand on one leg and place the sole of your other foot on your inner thigh, then bring your hands to your heart center. Hold this pose for 30 seconds, then switch to the other leg.
- After tree pose, we’ll move on to the bridge pose to stretch your back and open up your chest. Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, then lift your hips up towards the ceiling. Hold this pose for 30 seconds, then slowly lower your hips back down to the floor.
- Finally, we’ll end with the corpse pose to help you relax and let go of any tension in your body. Lie on your back with your arms at your sides and your palms facing up. Close your eyes and take deep breaths, allowing your body to fully relax.
Great job, everyone! Remember to take care of yourself and practice self-care every day. See you next time for another yoga session.